On September 8, 2021, the first Business Academy of the Regional Accelerator GCIP Ukraine was successfully completed on the basis of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University.
The training of the participants of the first wave of the Business Academy lasted from August 26 to September 8. In the final, 8 teams presented their startup projects to the judging committee, which included:
- Rector of Petro Mohyla National University, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Leonid Klymenko
- National Coordinator of the UNIDO / GEF Project, Igor Kyrylchuk
- The chairman of the Mykolayiv regional branch of the All-Ukrainian ecological league, Evgen Bezsonov
- Deputy Head of the Mykolayiv Branch of NECU, Inna Tymchenko,
- Finalist of the 1st wave of National GCIP Ukraine competition, director of Solar Service LLC, Dmytro Kolosovskiy,
- Director of the engineering consulting company EnergoService, Ilya Kotov.
Each team presented their ideas to the judges, and some even prepared prototypes. After the evaluation, the judge determined the winners of the first wave.
1st place – MedLED (Oleksandr Belikov, senior lecturer at the Department of Automation and KIT, Petro Mohyla National University);
2nd place – Cyber Stich (Tetiana Gekova, 6th year student of Automation and KIT, Petro Mohyla National University);
3rd place – Inclusive school workshop (teachers of the School № 26).
Congratulations to the winners!