Startup Club is a 140 second pitch from Ukrainian startups, which is evaluated by the best experts and representatives of the IT community.
In the first video, the pitch was evaluated by:
- Anton Melnyk – expert of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine on startup ecosystem development;
- Konstantin Yevtushenko – Managing Partner of the UNIT.City Innovation Park;
- Dmytro Shvets is the CEO of the startup Reface, which for a long time ranked first in the world in terms of downloads in the App Store and Google Play.
Experts discussed the following startups:
- Obimy — application for sharing pleasant emotions with loved ones.;
- Walqlike — startup about city quests;
- Lawyerd — service of automatic protection of intellectual property;
- Custle — an artificial intelligence platform for finding actors.
A new video with presentations of the teams of four startups will be released on the YouTube channel “Action” every month. So send patches of your projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org.